T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm still brand new to this forum but I wanted to ask some questions and get some ideas and answers as I move forward with my business.
I'm looking to start using customizedgirl to sell my designs. But I don't know if they are a good fit for a dropshipping kind of company and brand.
I've seen everyone going to teespring but I hate the idea of having to pay for the shirts upfront and then having my order rejected if there isn't enough sales to fulfill the order. Seems dumb as a business endeavor..
I've read through the forums about using zazzle and may not use them since I don't want my designs to fade away as quickly as my audience gets them.
So any reviews for customizedgirl or another printer would be nice.
Thanks for the input.

· Registered
72 Posts
Well, I'm not sure what you mean by an upfront cost on Teespring. Never heard of that. As far as Customizedgirl, we used them a very very long time ago when they were creating tees using rhinestones. For us, that was the only thing that made them different from everyone else. They stopped doing it, so we saw no need to continue with them when compared to other similar sites like Spreadshirt.

Now, one thing I like about Customizedgirl is their selection; however, since they do not integrate with ecommerce platforms (like Shopify), we still can't use them.

That's all we know about them.

Tomas

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Tomas.
I meant using customizedgirl for dropshipping.
I am not worried about integrating it with shopify because I feel that shopify is a waste and a middle man and I have my own website for my brand...
I just wanted to know if customizedgirl is useful for dropshipping directly. That's all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.