T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using article.1 organic blanks? I'm thinking of trying these out and wanted to get other opinions. If you're using them, did you get any information on what the carbon footprint is? thanks!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I have a few samples of them, but I haven't used them for any projects. They are nice blanks. The only real difference between those blanks and their other great tees is that the organic ones are organic.

I'm not sure what the carbon footprint is, but they may be able to provide that information if you call or email them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I haven't used them. However I am on their mailing list, and just got notified of a blowout sale on their organic tees for kids a couple days ago. Kids styles 511A (boys SS basic), 511B (boys SS euro) and 621A (girls LS basic).

As for the carbon footprint question, if you don't hear back from a forum member, you might call or email them. Contact info is at: Contact - Article.1

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, everyone. I really love the quality and fit of their other shirts, so I'm excited to get some organic samples from them. I'm going to call my rep over there to get info on the carbon footprint, etc. I'll take notes and share them with everyone here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts