T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Anyone bought any T's from Qtag?
Im interested in purchasing some white FOTL t's from them. Just wondering has anyone used them before? Especially for making heat transfer T's. Im going to be using JPSS transfer paper.
From doing my own research, their prices seem to be good?
I want to order a small amount as im just starting out, if anyone has any other companies i could use that are similar or better to get me started would be much appreciated.
Fruit Of The Loom US Heavy Cotton T-Shirt - Fruit Of The Loom US Heavy Cotton T-Shirt

Thanks

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok so i just called Qtag because they had no stock in Med and large sizes. Wanted to know when they next would have them in stock? Sadly they wont be stocking them again! A real shame because i thought i'd found a good deal in terms of t-shirt weight, price etc??
Oh well... any help to go somewhere else guys and girls??

Thanks

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I'm from Qtag and just wanted to clarify as I think there may have been a small misunderstanding on the phone. Fruit of the Loom have stopped making the 'US heavy cotton t shirt', but the Fruit of the Loom 'Heavy Cotton T Shirt' is actually pretty much the same t shirt and has full stock. The prices are also very similar:
Fruit Of The Loom Heavy Cotton T-Shirt - Fruit Of The Loom Heavy Cotton T-Shirt

If you need any help or advice just let me know.

Thanks

· Registered
79 Posts
Hi,

I ordered some various samples of Glidan shirts from Qtag and they were delivered within 48 hours
very happy with them
I like the fact that there is no minimum order requirement.

another company that i really like is Fire Label heres a link Promotional, Wholesale, Corporate Clothing & Plain T Shirts - Firelabel.co.uk

They do however have a minimum order of 25 quid but there services are great.

Hope this helps

Glenboy

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Glen,

The no minimum order is a major plus point. As im just starting out i cant risk buying 100's of t's and not being able to sell after. The site is also very user friendly i have to say. Some are horrible.
But thanks for the link i'll def check it out!

Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.