T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking this company out. I believe they are called KENPO.. they have a bunch of blanks.. now i was comparing the hood prices and quality with other companies i have used in the past like gildan 9500 and lee hoods. Now the KENPO zip up hoody is priced around $7 which is alot less i paid for the other companies.

Now my question is , has anyone used this company in the past and do you have idea comments about it. here is the link

http://www.kenpofashion.com/fleece/fleece.htmlhttp://www.kenpofashion.com

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thanks.. I already got a sample.. washed it and it didn't shrink plus it has this little pocket with velcro in the hood pocket its like a hidden compartment. Its a good look...

Did u check out the URL?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought one of these at the mall a while back. It is very nice quality. I payed $20 for it (before I was able to buy wholesale). At $7.00 a pop I may get a few more (now that I know their website).

-T

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
nseffect said:
plus it has this little pocket with velcro in the hood pocket its like a hidden compartment.
Is it small, unobtrusive, and more or less invisible? If so, it's probably designed for drug storage. If I'm ever printing up raver hoodies I'll be sure to look into Kenpo :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To order.. you have to send in a fax sheet.. I am not too comfortable with this. but i guess a lot of up and coming business only do business this way.

The only things i can complain about was trying to get a hold of them by phone it took easily 5 tries and the hoody has a lining that has kenpo around the neck sim.. so even if you relabel it.. It will still say kenpo. but i can live with it.

OZ? I have the catalog here.. it doesn't say

@solmu the little pocket was good for my cell phone and car key :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok just to follow up regarding kenpo. Their customer service can definitely improve and the big shocker is they are so rigid when it comes to you placing an order.

You can only order a minimum of 24 per design per color. So you pretty much order in mulitiples of 24 and the boxes are prepacked 4s 8m 8l 4xl and if you want xxl package you have to order 4m 8l 8xl 4xxl. imagine that.

This was what i found out today. to say the least i was shocked

·
Registered
598 Posts
Eh...I wouldn't want to do business with them...well, I'm not a fan of fleece anyway...

They should accomodate anyone who is interested in their product and be flexible with orders...sheesh!

So far, I've received superb customer service at Article 1, Independent Trading Co., Continental and Bamboo Clothing. They get right back to you via email and phone, they follow up, all your questions are answered, etc. They were all very personable as well.

I've had some crappy service from hangtag and garment label suppliers...I won't place orders with them...no people skills!!! LOL! Again, I don't know how anyone could possibly run a business without any people skills..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.