T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Gary, we have developed this website as an online generic catalog so our customers can send their customers to the site to choose designs. Since there is no ordering functionality, they provide their choice to you to place the order. If you have a website you can provide a link to www.art4myshirts.com .

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I have art4myshirt.com link on my website, it lets my customers choose their own design, that I press on an item for them. I receive pics or an item # and info. via an e mail link on my site. Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have ordered some transfres and they work very well. Much better than what is printed off my computer. They don't fade or wash out.
My question is the instructions call for .375 to 385 degrees which is what the blank transfers call for but the time calls for 6 to 7 sec. Some of the transfers work good but the animal transfers will come off on the paper instead of the shirt. I had 2 transfers that left a small piece of transfer on the paper after pulling the paper off. I was able to peel the small piece off and put it in place on the shirt and use silicon paper to press is in place. This seemed to work ok, but my question is should the time be increased in order to melt the transfer into the shirt. Thanks for any help.
I'm going to look into having some custom transfers made.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am thinking to use Art4myshirts on a business card with my email address and then, they can email me what they want. I don't think I would want to go online; seems like there are too many. Like the time, I opened up a tee shirt shop in Breckinridge, Colorado and hey, there were at the most 20 teeshirt shops. I am just going to pass around my business cards, spread the word for starters anyway.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Mike,
Thanks 4 ur help so far. Appreciated it, man. Can u give me a brief information about PayPal and how much does it cost? I DO know what PayPal is....but not knowing how much does it cost OR how it operates for a layman rather to get info from the PayPal's website where they are biased, of course. Be glad 2 hear what u think of it. Thx.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.