T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this world of fancy (and expensive) software I was wondering if anyone has setup a simple(-ish) excel spreadsheet to keep track of initial orders.

I ask this because my e-cart is not yet operation so I need to take orders via phone and email and keep track of them.

I can't seem to find the best way to do it and link up lots of customers to different tee designs.

Just wondering if anyone has a good working skeleton they can put up for DL?

If you're going to suggest software please take into account that am a happy and proud mac owner.

:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did my order tracking via Excel spreadsheets for a while, but i realized its not the most effective way of keeping track of things. I don't have one to offer you, but I do suggest looking into some software, as it is much more effective and helpful.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i'm trying to make one by myself. if it works out, i'll post it up. tho it's still a WIP. so it might really take long till it's ready, cuz i'm working on alot of different stuff atm.

let me know if u find any Excel sheets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was just on a Mac site before and saw a tracking and organiser software called Bento 2. It uses Filemaker Pro and works in with all other software including Excel. There is an online demo, so just google it as I don't think i'm allowed to post the URL. I hope this works out. Please post and let us know.
Cheers :D
Craig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts