T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We just launched our T-shirt company earlier this month and would like some input on our website. If you are willing to offer your feedback, here are a couple things to keep in mind:

1. We are two fine artists who hope to transfer our art and our humor onto shirts
2. Our designs and our marketing are aimed toward an older demographic (e.g. beyond the teen years)

Thanks a ton:).

·
Registered
508 Posts
Site seemed a bit slow to respond, but I liked the site design & shirt designs, although price point seemed high

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Hi,

We just launched our T-shirt company earlier this month and would like some input on our website. If you are willing to offer your feedback, here are a couple things to keep in mind:

1. We are two fine artists who hope to transfer our art and our humor onto shirts
2. Our designs and our marketing are aimed toward an older demographic (e.g. beyond the teen years)

Thanks a ton:).
I loved the site,, and it loaded fine for me,
Great theme that you carried all the way thru, it was warm and friendly,
good going,,
Sandy jo
MMM:p

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
That's a kickass concept and the website is unique and well laid out...
I am going to put a link on my FB page to show my friends... I think old
and young(college age) will like these designs a lot. Good luck

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much for your feedback! And thanks, Catbox, for sharing our stuff:). We appreciate that a great deal.

If anyone else out there would like to review us, please do!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Oh wow, I really love the site.. It's clean, unique & quirky. I love the "click here" canvas board thingy on the main page, even though I like to see products on the front page. (& yes, I did click the link that says "Whatever you do don't click here"...:) I like the What's new link, the 2001 intro gave me a chuckle, cool video, I need to think about making one..

I normally don't check out blogs on shirt sites, but for some reason I was compelled. Interesting post on the evolution of the bird mechanics..

The only negative is, I agree with the other poster about the pricing. I do realize this is hand drawn art, but $27 + $6 shipping is a little steep. Good job guys, keep it up. Oh, btw are your shirts screenprinted?

Oh yeah, what's with the diet coke can? So random, lol..

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i really like your site...great designs..your site not complex at all simple and unique...makes u want to click and see everything..

·
Registered
169 Posts
If I could make a suggestion: It could be fun for you and your user if you added some neat clickable easter eggs. Throw some stuff up there that takes you to a silly video, makes different noises play, whatever. I think it would fit your image and really add a new dynamic to your site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts