T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have a anajet fp-125 and love it! my prints do seem to fade a bit though... ive been looking at garmentprinterink.com they seem to have cheaper ink carts. i know cheaper isnt always better, these 220 mlink carts are listed as dupont, anyone tried them before?

·
Registered
101 Posts
so i have a anajet fp-125 and love it! my prints do seem to fade a bit though... ive been looking at garmentprinterink.com they seem to have cheaper ink carts. i know cheaper isnt always better, these 220 mlink carts are listed as dupont, anyone tried them before?
yep. i use them. Dean is very helpful. ink is the same as Anajets if not better. No problems with my prints.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Please beware of anajet!!!!!! I have a mp 5. Nothing but problems from day 1. Tech support is a joke. Spent hours on the phone, called about the same problems. 1 person said to do this, and another said never do that lol. 4 weeks of owning the machine it froze up.they sent me a new part and expected me to take the machine apart to fix it. I was very lucky the machine started working, and i didn't have to go that route.

·
Registered
14 Posts
congrats!!! you are one of the few. I even ordered new wiper blades, and they sent me the wrong size. Are you looking to get a new one, they are offering a new one, after all my loses, instead of that from the start. If so, I can give you a really good deal, and have them ship to you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.