T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
I started to sell some of my designs at GoodStorm.com and its pretty cool. The deal is they print your designs on demand, meaning you don't have to inventory anything, and they also handle all the back end stuff associated with a store. You market your designs, and make sure your store looks cool. And you get to keep 70 per cent of the profit.

Anyone else doing this? Wanna compare notes.

Take care
Rob :D

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Where are your designs at Goodstorm?

Sorry, but your post sounds like a big self promotional plug for/by the company.

The deal is they print your designs on demand, meaning you don't have to inventory anything, and they also handle all the back end stuff associated with a store. You market your designs, and make sure your store looks cool. And you get to keep 70 per cent of the profit.
That's the same (or similar) business model as CafePress, SpreadShirt, Zazzle, PrintFection and several other print on demand t-shirt fulfillment companies.

I personally wouldn't do business with any company that has a hidden whois listing.

Sounds like they have a nice idea and niche for a site, but I hope I'm wrong about this being a underhanded attempt at getting their name out there. I've been wrong before :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I went and played a bit since I'm about to open a store and wanted to compare it to Printfection and Spreadshirt. The pricing is good. $9.80 digitally printed on fitted tees in dark colors. $7.35 for basic tees. But the site isn't very store construction friendly. And it's slow. Not sure I'd wait that long for a page to pull up to buy a shirt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts