T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I am planning to enter the business of selling EL shirts. i kinda liked the way you can flaunt it and think that its a good product to sell as well as earn profit.

anyone here is doing this business of selling EL shirts / caps already?
please give me some guidance on how to go about doing this?

definitely i am not planning to get EL technology and manufacture it...but going to import from china or anywhere else.

please share your experiences with the manufacturers as well some guidance on marketing and selling them.

your support will be appreciated

·
Registered
963 Posts
Care to share what an El Shirt is? With a octotrillion shirts on the market no way we can no them all. Maybe post a picture or include a link to what you are referring to.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi, friend

To sell fake goods isn't too good, not only there is a bad impact to real EL t-shirt selling, you will not step long to sell fake goods.

There are many fake branded goods in our local market, that's a terrible thing, really terrible. It will destroy a reputated market. I like wear Nikie, addids t-shirts because i like the NBA star Kobe Brant, of course, the quality is very nice.

Bill

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Care to share what an El Shirt is? With a octotrillion shirts on the market no way we can no them all. Maybe post a picture or include a link to what you are referring to.
EL shirts are Electroluminiscence shirts. the t-shirts that flash at nite. they are sound activated shirts and the EL panel dances / grooves to the music. looks amazing when wore in discos/ parties. just google the word and you find more.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, friend

To sell fake goods isn't too good, not only there is a bad impact to real EL t-shirt selling, you will not step long to sell fake goods.

There are many fake branded goods in our local market, that's a terrible thing, really terrible. It will destroy a reputated market. I like wear Nikie, addids t-shirts because i like the NBA star Kobe Brant, of course, the quality is very nice.

Bill
probably you are a bit confused. EL is not a brand but a technology. EL stands for Electroluminiscense. sound activated shirts which emit light. also called T-qualizer. google it and you find more

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Manish,

Thanks for your kind reminding.

And i am really sorry, YOU ARE RIGHT. I was confused to think you are talking about ED HARDY.

So, hope good luck to you and get answers from other nice guys.

Bill

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I had samples of these type tee shirts a couple of years ago. I found them to be heavy and rather uncomfortable. And, very pricey. Doesn't mean you can't sell them but everyone I showed them to said "nice idea but I wouldn't wear it".

·
Registered
963 Posts
EL shirts are Electroluminiscence shirts. the t-shirts that flash at nite. they are sound activated shirts and the EL panel dances / grooves to the music. looks amazing when wore in discos/ parties. just google the word and you find more.
No need for me to google it you explained it just fine the same thing the op should have done. I must seriously be a part of a different crowd because no one I no will be caught dead in that at a party. That would be worn more for a gag where I am at.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No need for me to google it you explained it just fine the same thing the op should have done. I must seriously be a part of a different crowd because no one I no will be caught dead in that at a party. That would be worn more for a gag where I am at.
u mean ...ppl wont like it. which place u from?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Actually I have yet to hit my 30's I still have a few more years to go and if by kids you mean a person not quite in their teens then maybe yes they would be cool for them. I am just North of Atlanta and I am not saying people won't like them, I am just saying that no one I no will be caught dead in that unless it is for a goof or something but each person has their own style so if the op wants to sell them and he knows his market then that is all that matters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

I am planning to enter the business of selling EL shirts. i kinda liked the way you can flaunt it and think that its a good product to sell as well as earn profit.

anyone here is doing this business of selling EL shirts / caps already?
please give me some guidance on how to go about doing this?

definitely i am not planning to get EL technology and manufacture it...but going to import from china or anywhere else.

please share your experiences with the manufacturers as well some guidance on marketing and selling them.

your support will be appreciated

Hi,

I just saw your post. I am part of a major distributor of EL Products in the US. I can help you get started with your business. Dealing directly with China without a liaison there can be difficult and can incur you with a lot of monetary loss because if you do not have someone there doing quality control for you before the product is shipped overseas, you will get a lot of damaged good that you cannot return or get a refund. You are also going to find yourself hard-pressed to find a company that provides you with good panels. You'll have test at least 5-10 manufacturers before you decide on one, and by then you will have lost quite a lot of money. Feel free to contact me directly and I will walk you through the process of starting your EL business. It says here that we are not supposed to do self-advertising, so I cannot give you my business email address or the URL of my company, but you can email me through this site and we can go from there. Good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts