T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I got XC-540 and comes out beautiful actually and looks even better than from epson 7800 and 720x720 works fine

I using Rolands material but hate using the matte material because look so bland but the new glossy is like amazing
very durable,great finish and colors look vibrant and very color accurate.
done tones of stretched 3'x5' wraps with no problem

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I began as a fine art printer so I know quality
I can assure you that it come out awesome ;)

http://www.greatmooseaerialart.com/stockpricingordering.html

lol not best shot but I did that 3'x5's and he wont best in show or something and he sold tons of these at art shows

but like i said the matte is like nasty and not as durable
Glossy is fabulous umm the got semi gloss to and i bet that good too

It is nice thick and good quality canvas material because some out there are cheap and crappy

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again for the great info. greatly appreciated. If you don't mind me asking what settings did you use? what software do you use, versaworks I know but Photoshop, corel, etc?

Great looking pics, is this someone you do work for on a regular basis? I am trying to get some doen so I can start trying to sell it. I think it would be a great addition to what we already do.

Thanks so much

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
umm I use Photoshop and set RGB 1998 perpetual setting in Versaworks and picture come out better than that one

Yea i do him a bunch of 3'x5's in summer and work with photographers and artist go crazy for them

You will get more client and artist go crazy with there art on shirts to

Good profit margin and barley any work on your side and they keep coming back and back for more

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Fellers Monet hmm stuff is cheap but aint that a Matte?
Last time I used Matte canvas on Roland, looked like crap.

Hey Dave getting a roll of some new stuff that is almost a hundred bux cheaper than Magic I let you know how it turns out : )

So far magic been my fav. and roland is to stiff when stretching in my opinion

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Fellers Monet hmm stuff is cheap but aint that a Matte?
Last time I used Matte canvas on Roland, looked like crap.

The Monet Canvas from Neschen (available at fellers) is glossy. I have used Rolands material and the Monet canvas and the Monet is by far superior in quality. The prints look amazing and our customers have been very happy with the results.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I buy it from dpmedia.com but they sent me a roll of this new stuff, I think he calls it black diamond which is cheap and stocked closer to you : )

As soon as I burn thru this stuff, I wanna try that Monet

1 - 14 of 14 Posts