T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a post where someone explained how to turn off the chip reading setting for the Anajet Mp series but I didn't see that setting on the Ricoh 3000.

The issue i'm having is I ordered dupont white ink to use instead of the overly priced anajet ones, but the used cartridge i'm using makes the printer say the ink is still empty. Anyone know how to disable that, or how to make these carts work?

Huge thanks for any help.

· Registered
630 Posts
I saw a post where someone explained how to turn off the chip reading setting for the Anajet Mp series but I didn't see that setting on the Ricoh 3000.

The issue i'm having is I ordered dupont white ink to use instead of the overly priced anajet ones, but the used cartridge i'm using makes the printer say the ink is still empty. Anyone know how to disable that, or how to make these carts work?

Huge thanks for any help.
I did not know that Ricoh print heads could use Dupont ink without problems.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Malonjao ...I’m pretty new to this forum I also just recently purchased ri3000 found myself using a lot of white ink on cleans how’s this other ink worked for you so far if you don’t mind me asking
So great news guys, I've been using the white ink for about 500 prints so far and it honestly has been WAY better then the mpower ink!!!

The white is so much more vibrant and stands on the shirt way more solid. I should note I changed out the pretreatment at the same time so it may be the combination of both or one another but either way, it has been a huge success that will no doubt save me a few thousand per year

The only Con so far is you get a error message before each print that says your out of ink that you just hit ignore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.