T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I run an online t-shirt store in Melbourne. Does anyone have any ideas about good stores to approach for consignment deals. I'm thinking very independent alternative stores. My tee's sell for $45 on my website. How much in general do you ask a store for?

Cheers Modernist

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi Steve,
That is a fantastic margin you are making on your printed design t-shirts. Any retailer would like to make a margin of 50 - 100%, so if you think the rrp would be $50 then you would have to be selling them to the retailer for $20-$25, each retailer will know their own clients and their likely spend, so they will have to dictate the RRP. Good luck with your business however i would presume many retailers would have already purchased their Christmas stock in advance. We are based in Sydney and are a graphic reseller company selling the DTG printer and inks, we have started a printing t-shirts as well and will in the new year be launching a webshop etc - so would like to pick your brain at some stage..
cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.