T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Years ago back in the 90's I had a website that I maintained myself. This was just a simple site and they had to contact me to buy my items.

Now, I would like to have a website again but don't want to buy software to maintain it nor do I have the time it takes.

I was wondering if Ebay Pro Stores has worked for anyone or if anyone here has used them.

I currently have an Ebay Store, but was looking at their Pro Stores.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Craig

· Registered
167 Posts
Craig---You almost don't need an ebay store any longer as Ebay started a new listing deal back in mid September. For around .65c you can list a t-shirt design with photos and sell as many as you would like in any sizes and colors. That's right, one listing for .65 cents. This would be a fixed price listing.

Then when a t-shirt sells you pay an additional 12%. You can have a link in each of you listings that link to your other items.

An additional idea is to pay for a prominent search listing for one of your better sellers. Then have info for your other items in that listing.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.