T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I updated my windows 10 pc to the lattest version the other day, which seemed to be another large one full of useless stuff that takes forever and you don't notice any difference... that one :)

Anyway... I noticed my Epson F2000 was having issues and still is. Like when you cancel a print it doesn't like it. Will say there's an ink layering issue sometimes and you have to cancel the print from the queue folder on the PC. It's like it keeps pushing the file so the Epson wont cancel it (driver issues?). Plus when it is printing... its showing as offline on garment creator and I have to wait for the print to finish before it will let me send the next file I've got ready. Not good.

Then this morning when I go to print order sheets on my HP deskjet, it's like the printer wasn't there and loads of messing about I finally got it back going again.
Now a few hours later I go to print on my Ricoh 3110 and it's just not being found. Like wth microsoft. I've unistalled that now and seeing what happens when I reinstall it again. Really not cool and more fussed about the Epson one as really messes up my workflow.

· Registered
781 Posts
I have not heard of any issues with our computers and printers.

All our computers are set to defer updates though...so I dont know if we are using the same version of windows 10 or not.

If you have Windows 10 pro you should be able to do the same as us, this stops this problem from occurring.

Reactions: olga1

· Registered
37 Posts
No printer issues so far, but the upgrade messed up a bunch of default settings, and we tend to lock up more often.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.