T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has any experience marketing their line with podcast, in any form.
Be it
Starting a podcast for your line
Advertising on someone else's podcast
Or any other way related to podcast.
If so, could you let me know how this went for you?

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Starting a podcast for your line seems like a very round about way of marketing.

I've never done one, but it seems more time consuming than a blog. I think blogs would reach more people because they can be found and read easily by both search engines and people without the need for any special software.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had great success advertising on two podcasts...over half my orders and traffic come from both. I only wish there were more to work with in my niche. Been thinking of starting my own and using it as a sounding board for my company. Keeping them separate and just as another advertiser. Will see how it goes. The problem I've had with bloogers is the drop off after a month or so of their post about you. Tough to stay in front of the consumer that way, but helps in the search engines.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
I've had great success advertising on two podcasts...over half my orders and traffic come from both. I only wish there were more to work with in my niche. Been thinking of starting my own and using it as a sounding board for my company. Keeping them separate and just as another advertiser. Will see how it goes. The problem I've had with bloogers is the drop off after a month or so of their post about you. Tough to stay in front of the consumer that way, but helps in the search engines.
How did you locate podcasts to advertise on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.