T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hopefully there is some of you in here from there. I just want to get an idea of who on here is from there and if you guys can share any info with us Montrealers. Stuff like places we can go print our tshirts and cheap wholesale venues. Come on guys, I know your out there! Share your experiences here. I would like to hear from you. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
.....Stuff like places we can go ....cheap wholesale venues. Come on guys, I know your out there! Share your experiences here. I would like to hear from you. Thanks!

sooorry, im not from montreal. :(

but it is a great place, been there many times.

"aa" is still there, no?

The fashion district is a good place to visit, even for cheap stuff/shirts too. Sort of like LA's fashion district but people speak french not Korean. :D

:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I know all about the fashion district. I work in it lol. But yes AA is still in Montreal. It actually originated here. Their first ever shop was the one on St.Laurent Boulevard on The Main. Then the owners decided to keep their wholesale outlet in Montreal and make the shirts in L.A. I will most definitly use AA shirts since they have great familiar fits and plenty of colors and styles. I just need help finding a place in Montreal that will print on my tshirts. I found one place in Laval which I still have to go visit and evaluate on my own. Hopefully they do DTG printing. I hope they can use my hand drawn designs and convert them onto the tshirts.

Anyone else know of good tshirt printing places in Montreal or Laval?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Im in Montreal too, Plateau - don't really have tips on local suppliers as I do all my shirts through POD sites like CafePress and Zazzle. For anyone just starting out these places are a good way to test market designs before printing them in quantity.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are located in Les Coteaux ( 40 minutes from Montreal )

We are offering DTG services , embroidery and screenprinting .

Francois
Vizion
450-267-2555

·
Registered
28 Posts
this thread looks old but i just found it. If you are still interested I am in Montreal and Laval and I can help you with most of your printing needs.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i'm in brossard, but i'm always on the island.

I have a decal company but i'm looking into getting into tshirts. calling suppliers to find some siser colorprint premium and a heatpress right now

1 - 20 of 41 Posts