T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard about this a couple weeks ago and then a thread poped up on here the other day and thought i would give it a try. I just wanted to know if anyone here uses it to make some shirts. I will buy it even if someone has had a bad experience just so i see for myself but would like to see some feedback on it if any. I just plan on using it to make a shirt for myself or for birthdays stuff like that, shirts that i wont sell because it looks like it saves time on prepping screen and whatnot. But if it does do miracles i may use it to make some shirt of my designs and stick to the screen printing press for orders.

·
Registered
43 Posts
There are some users here that use it, i'm considering it also, as I want the quality of screen print without the space and cost of a full kit. One concern I have is it's supposed to be difficult to do two colour designs as there's no frame to guide you and it's supposed to be difficult to keep the stencil taught as there's no frame. I've heared they do a frame that you can tape it to - maybe this is the answer.

- let me know if you find out any more.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have used PhotoEZ for a few shirts now.
hardest thing is lining up the image/words on the shirt and keeping them straight. I use a ruler and some guidelines on my board. Remember tape is your friend and watch your fingers with the paint.

Quality wise it is a home product so it can be as nice as you make it or sloppy as you want. Make sure to fully dry the paper before using it and wash it right away if you aren't going to make any more prints that hour.

hope that helps, price for a sheet is about 7.50 US dollars and takes about 45 minutes from first burn to ready to use depending on weather.

check out YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. for videos on using PhotoEZ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts