T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You can see them here www.phoenixheatpress.com they look cool and would look great in our new retail space but just wanted some input on if anyone has used one before. I started my shirt business on ebay about 3 months ago when I bought a heat press this guy was selling on ebay made out of wood and an electric skillet called the hobby stars. Sounds funny but I have made alot of shirts with that little home made skillet press. Now that I am making a couple of thousand a month and moving into a retail space I don't want my customers to be turned off by the little skillet press i've been using. If anyone could give me some feedback on the phoenix presses I would aprecciate it.

Here's my setup:

Epson c88, pc, and skillet press

I only make black tees with opaque heat transfers

Here's my website muncheys.com

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
My view is kind of biased, but I'll try to be impartial, since I haven't seen any responses yet to this post. The Phoenix press is definitely a nice looking press for a retail space. The time, temperature & pressure that you'll get out of a Phoenix press or any other commercial grade press for that matter, will probably ensure better durability on your transfers. So I definitely would recommend a step up on your equipment, whether you decide to go with the Phoenix or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts