T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using Monag for about 8 months and once and a while there would be little brown spots on some of their onesies. I would have to throw them out. It wasn't that many though.
In the last few months it's gotten worse and worse. I'll go through 6 in a row that I can't use. I wasn't sending them back at first but it's built up so big that I've probably got 100 like that now and more all the time.
Anyone else have this problem? I emailed but they just told me to let them know if it happens again. I'm going to try to get a credit on all this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered a 100+ Monag maternity blanks and found brown spots on a few. Thanks so much for the head's up! If it hadn't been for your post, I wouldn't have inspected my tees so carefully before sending 'em off to the screenprinters. Will call/write Monag for resolution ASAP! Thanks so much.... :) Christine

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They seemed to have resolved my spot issue. The last shipment I got doesn't have any spots so far. I haven't checked all of them but used about 40 so far. Also, they looked through the onesies before sending then to me to make sure and credited me for some of the bad ones.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I press a friend's Monag shirts and sometimes those little spots don't show up until after they are pressed. I guess the heat does something to whatever those little dots are!
Monag should give you a credit if you haven't already pressed anything on them.
Good luck!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a heat problem. Sometimes they are there to start and sometimes they get worse after pressing. I'm working with them on it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello tshirtguy. I know this thread is old but I wanted to know if you've had better results with Monag. I am interested in ordering organic onesies from them but I haven't found any updated threads on their spot issues. Anyone else have any current problems with them? Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry, it's an old post but it may help someone. I really like the overall quality of Monag shirts. I only have used white toddler sizes. I too have had some of these little brownish spots. The others are correct: if you see a faint brownish spot, it only gets worse when pressing. A tip I got was to use a clean lint remover (sticky roller type) before you press. This sometimes roughs them up slightly and often the brown spots are barely an issue.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm surprised you are still getting that on Monag. Thought they would have resolved it. It was too frustrating to deal with. When I thought I had a certain number of shirts and then would find out that 25% of them would get brown spots after pressing it was really annoying.
They gave me a credit after I let the number of brown spot shirts pile up. Probably over 100. But I just switched to a different company
Maybe you got some old merchandise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts