T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone else get their t-shirts from ShirtDistributor.Com? They are the cheapest I've found (for 50/50 Jerzees) but their customer service is non-existent. I placed an order for XXLs and received XLs, I also requested a tracking number (what kind of eCommerce site doesn't provide tracking for $100+ orders?!) and not only did I not receive one, but I did not even receive a response. I've made several attempts to contact a human being and all have failed. I figured others here might have used them since their shirts are so inexpensive. Anyone have any similar problems or info in general?

Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
24 Posts
You need to get a real distributor. Like S&S, Sanmar, etc. You're paying way too much, unless they have free shipping or larger discounts for large orders. I just compared their prices to S&S and they are as much as $1.30 more per shirt. I deal with S&S Activewear- S&S Activewear
I get tracking numbers emailed and prompt returns on my calls. You need to shop around a bit more.

Mark in SD

·
Registered
24 Posts
S&S has been pretty good. They just recently had accidently sent me someone elses order and the other person had gotten mine. They resolved it very quickly. I had to chuckle a bit because the order I got was supposed to go to someone in Hoover, AL that is located on Hurricane Road. :p

Mark in SD

·
Registered
387 Posts
Doing Business with Virgina T's

I don't have any comments on the Tshirt companies that ya'll deal with . .
I deal directly with Virgina T's www.virginiaTs.com . . they have a local warehouse I can pick up from . .
place my order on the phone and 2 hours later its ready for p/u
their prices are very very good . .
they have several p/u locations throughout the US . . don't know about overseas though . . you will need a Tax ID number to do business with them . .

After I opened an account with them . . one of the Rep's called and Welcomed me to the T-shirt Biz . . That was really nice in my book . . NOT many companies do that enough these days . .

Diane

·
Registered
75 Posts
Does anyone else get their t-shirts from ShirtDistributor.Com? They are the cheapest I've found (for 50/50 Jerzees) but their customer service is non-existent. I placed an order for XXLs and received XLs, I also requested a tracking number (what kind of eCommerce site doesn't provide tracking for $100+ orders?!) and not only did I not receive one, but I did not even receive a response. I've made several attempts to contact a human being and all have failed. I figured others here might have used them since their shirts are so inexpensive. Anyone have any similar problems or info in general?

Thanks
Anthony

These guys aren't a wholesaler. Their buying from the wholesaler and marking up the product to people who can't set-up an account with the major wholesalers like S&S, Imprints Wholesale, Virginia Tees, Broder Bros or SanMar.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Did you know you have Imprints Wholesale headquartered in the Denver area? You can also arrange for pick-up at their facility.

Way to ressurect a 2-year old thread ;)

I know of Imprints Wholesale; haven't tried them out yet. We aren't in the Denver area, so the 2-hour round trip for pickup probably would not be worth the money saved on shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts