T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Does anyone else get their t-shirts from ShirtDistributor.Com? They are the cheapest I've found (for 50/50 Jerzees) but their customer service is non-existent. I placed an order for XXLs and received XLs, I also requested a tracking number (what kind of eCommerce site doesn't provide tracking for $100+ orders?!) and not only did I not receive one, but I did not even receive a response. I've made several attempts to contact a human being and all have failed. I figured others here might have used them since their shirts are so inexpensive. Anyone have any similar problems or info in general?

Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
24 Posts
You need to get a real distributor. Like S&S, Sanmar, etc. You're paying way too much, unless they have free shipping or larger discounts for large orders. I just compared their prices to S&S and they are as much as $1.30 more per shirt. I deal with S&S Activewear- S&S Activewear
I get tracking numbers emailed and prompt returns on my calls. You need to shop around a bit more.

Mark in SD

·
Registered
24 Posts
S&S has been pretty good. They just recently had accidently sent me someone elses order and the other person had gotten mine. They resolved it very quickly. I had to chuckle a bit because the order I got was supposed to go to someone in Hoover, AL that is located on Hurricane Road. :p

Mark in SD

·
Registered
387 Posts
Doing Business with Virgina T's

I don't have any comments on the Tshirt companies that ya'll deal with . .
I deal directly with Virgina T's www.virginiaTs.com . . they have a local warehouse I can pick up from . .
place my order on the phone and 2 hours later its ready for p/u
their prices are very very good . .
they have several p/u locations throughout the US . . don't know about overseas though . . you will need a Tax ID number to do business with them . .

After I opened an account with them . . one of the Rep's called and Welcomed me to the T-shirt Biz . . That was really nice in my book . . NOT many companies do that enough these days . .

Diane

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm using S&S as well; they were probably the most recommended when I was asking around at the HTFDP Board. Have not had any problems yet.
Did you know you have Imprints Wholesale headquartered in the Denver area? You can also arrange for pick-up at their facility.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Does anyone else get their t-shirts from ShirtDistributor.Com? They are the cheapest I've found (for 50/50 Jerzees) but their customer service is non-existent. I placed an order for XXLs and received XLs, I also requested a tracking number (what kind of eCommerce site doesn't provide tracking for $100+ orders?!) and not only did I not receive one, but I did not even receive a response. I've made several attempts to contact a human being and all have failed. I figured others here might have used them since their shirts are so inexpensive. Anyone have any similar problems or info in general?

Thanks
Anthony

These guys aren't a wholesaler. Their buying from the wholesaler and marking up the product to people who can't set-up an account with the major wholesalers like S&S, Imprints Wholesale, Virginia Tees, Broder Bros or SanMar.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Did you know you have Imprints Wholesale headquartered in the Denver area? You can also arrange for pick-up at their facility.

Way to ressurect a 2-year old thread ;)

I know of Imprints Wholesale; haven't tried them out yet. We aren't in the Denver area, so the 2-hour round trip for pickup probably would not be worth the money saved on shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts