T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see you are San Antonio. Did you sell Wash DC? I have LLC in Fl but it looks like I need the Vendor Lic in the tune of $350? Is that what you found when you sold there?
I called and got to the info pg that said "special event lic", but when I called back with question they said no, form-FR500b which looks like alot of $$.? I've put a call into them but haven't heard back.
thanks if you can help or not!
N

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Joe and Chris for the info/input. I have not printed anything yet. (newbie) I have a line in mind, but then this slogan fell into my lap that is anti-Obama policy, as a side line/ joke. Thought this rally- Glenn Beck/Palin + on 8/28 would be a captive audience for my spoof.
I travel in an RV with hubby so we are actually near DC then...at same time I am chomping at the bit as a good time/place but also hesitant on $$ input to get license and shirts etc, same old story.
Having been in retail I love face to face but don't want to jump in too soon either..

Thanks. No need to reply or you can PM me.
love this site comradarie (?sp)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.