T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone using Anajet's M-Power printers (MP5 or MP10) have used anything other than a heat press to cure their prints?

I am curious because I have an 11 foot M&R conveyer dryer that I use for screen printing and was really hoping it would cure DTG prints. If anyone is doing something similar or knows that this would work, please chime in!

· Vendor
281 Posts
We have many customers using dyers but I haven't been able to nail down a consistent temperature or time.
You may need to dry a few and wash test, the key will be slowing the dryer down enough. Also, for an 11ft dryer, you may need to run the shirt through twice.
Wish I could be of more help.

· Registered
1,954 Posts
I was wondering if anyone using Anajet's M-Power printers (MP5 or MP10) have used anything other than a heat press to cure their prints?

I am curious because I have an 11 foot M&R conveyer dryer that I use for screen printing and was really hoping it would cure DTG prints. If anyone is doing something similar or knows that this would work, please chime in!
Jay, is this dryer a forced air model? In order to work on waterbased inks, you have to be able to vent all the moisture away from the shirt or it will never reach the right temperature.

Get some temp tape from a screenprint supplier, place it on the inside and face of the print and adjust the speed and temp so that the temp tape reaches the cure temp. After this, wash test to confirm a proper cure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.