T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought a t jet express from International Machine Group Inc. ? If so how is the training and tech support?
I would like to hear about other company too.
Thanks
Bob:rolleyes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
International Machine Group has a dedicated staff for technical service and training. If you're weary about tjet/usscreen International Machine Group offers the FreeJet TX direct to garment printer.

Rod

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
It might be risky to buy from usscreen at the moment but please research
I dont know that this statement is correct. Have you had any experience with us screen since Hirsch bought into us screen? Just curious if you are stating this from experience. Thanks

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I know a few people who have not been happy with their service. I repaired a blazer express for one of their customers last month and IMG didn't call them back about the problems they were having for 2 months. It was a simple fix. I have actually repaired a few Tjets that IMG couldn't fix. And they have all been simple fixes. Just my 2 cents on that.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah they have trouble fixing things because they are too busy. Sometimes I don't get phone calls back but I keep calling and get through. It doesn't help out either when US Screen goes out of business but WAIT!! Hirsch still owns the company! Great service Hirsch has!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know a few people who have not been happy with their service. I repaired a blazer express for one of their customers last month and IMG didn't call them back about the problems they were having for 2 months. It was a simple fix. I have actually repaired a few Tjets that IMG couldn't fix. And they have all been simple fixes. Just my 2 cents on that.
Hi LazoGraphics,
I know in the beginning we were directing all service to US Screen because US Screen wanted us to. All of the manuals and stickers on the machine always refer the customer to US Screen for support. We have 2 certified techs here at the office and we know the T-jets inside and out. We do board level repair for the T-jets and there has not been a T-jet in the last 3 years that we could not fix. Sometimes the circumstances of over-the-phone support prevents us from performing a timely repair, but any machine we get here in the office we can fix.

Alex

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Hi LazoGraphics,
I know in the beginning we were directing all service to US Screen because US Screen wanted us to. All of the manuals and stickers on the machine always refer the customer to US Screen for support. We have 2 certified techs here at the office and we know the T-jets inside and out. We do board level repair for the T-jets and there has not been a T-jet in the last 3 years that we could not fix. Sometimes the circumstances of over-the-phone support prevents us from performing a timely repair, but any machine we get here in the office we can fix.

Alex
No disrespect Alex. I was just stating the facts that I heard from multiple customers in California that you guys had originally worked with, and if memory serves me correct, you also made the sales of the Blazers. They mentioned to me their experience in working with you guys and they were not happy with your service. They also mentioned that you visited them onsite for training and repair, and one customer in particular, you had visited multiple times and still could not get their Blazer to operate correctly. I was one of the three onsite techs for US Screen and was sent out to repair these printers and had to retrain them on everything from maintaining the printers to having working knowledge of FastArtist/FastRip. I understand completely about not making timely repairs, but when you have the time to fix a printer onsite and it breaks down right after you leave, in my book that is not a successful repair or training. Some people learn faster then others, but you should always make sure that your customers are satisfied and are comfortable in being able to maintain and operate their printers after you have served them. Too many people have put in even more money after they have made such a large purchase for their printer and were never able to see that money back. That's why so many have had to sell their printers or are still trying to sell. Many have ruined there credit or have had to close their business because of it. Obviously you have happy customers, but you can't say you have a perfect record. Again, just stating the facts about your expertise with the Blazers, no disrespect. Just like to see people being happy and successful printers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
No disrespect Alex. I was just stating the facts that I heard from multiple customers in California that you guys had originally worked with, and if memory serves me correct, you also made the sales of the Blazers. They mentioned to me their experience in working with you guys and they were not happy with your service. They also mentioned that you visited them onsite for training and repair, and one customer in particular, you had visited multiple times and still could not get their Blazer to operate correctly. I was one of the three onsite techs for US Screen and was sent out to repair these printers and had to retrain them on everything from maintaining the printers to having working knowledge of FastArtist/FastRip. I understand completely about not making timely repairs, but when you have the time to fix a printer onsite and it breaks down right after you leave, in my book that is not a successful repair or training. Some people learn faster then others, but you should always make sure that your customers are satisfied and are comfortable in being able to maintain and operate their printers after you have served them. Too many people have put in even more money after they have made such a large purchase for their printer and were never able to see that money back. That's why so many have had to sell their printers or are still trying to sell. Many have ruined there credit or have had to close their business because of it. Obviously you have happy customers, but you can't say you have a perfect record. Again, just stating the facts about your expertise with the Blazers, no disrespect. Just like to see people being happy and successful printers.
Hi Billy,
This is John, I remember this customer well since this is the only customer we did on-site service for in the beginning. I have to admit that this was shortly after Alex and I went to US Screen for training and we were a little green. We are a lot more experienced now.
I couldn't agree with you more that the customer needs to know his machine and the software very well to be successful, especially since this is a new technology. That is why we offer free unlimited training on machines and software. I heard good things about you Billy, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hope their service improved. I bought some white ink from them before, then found out it was too old...cost me a brand new print head. Anyway, they still keep my some money (credits) because they don't want to give me the refund. It is only a little, hope it would help them to improve their customer service. Orf course, never do business with them again!!!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Hi Billy,
This is John, I remember this customer well since this is the only customer we did on-site service for in the beginning. I have to admit that this was shortly after Alex and I went to US Screen for training and we were a little green. We are a lot more experienced now.
I couldn't agree with you more that the customer needs to know his machine and the software very well to be successful, especially since this is a new technology. That is why we offer free unlimited training on machines and software. I heard good things about you Billy, keep up the good work!
Hi John,

Well I'm glad someone is admitting it. I may have met you, but I remember faces better then names. There were a lot of people from all over the world who came through that building that I had the pleasure of meeting and we may have talked. Also, glad to hear that you give unlimited training and thank you for the kind words. I have been a d.t.g. tech and printer for the last 4 years so I can relate to the customer. I strive to make them educated and successful in direct to garment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts