T-Shirt Forums banner

Anybody used these logo design services?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  rabbitdog 
Never used them but I have used www.logodesignguru.com . They helped me out a few times. It all comes down to communication. They have to understand what you really are looking for to get a good result. My recommendation is to use providers or packages that include multiple designers. That way if one of them doesn't get the concept, somebody else might.

Right now, I'm using elogocontest which is similar to 99designs.

I think it really depends on how specific your description is and how easy it is to achieve your specified goal. There were two other contests started within a day of mine, both with much larger prizes ($100 compared to my $45) but I've gotten more submissions than either of those contests and a lot of them are VERY high quality stuff. The only difference I can see is that I was somewhat specific in my design brief, and I'm also very specific in the comments I leave for each design, leaving designers the ability to tweak it to be more like what I want.
Are you comfortable posting or PMing a link to your contest? I would love to see the results. I just finished one on 99designs and had pretty good entries.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.