T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Never used them but I have used www.logodesignguru.com . They helped me out a few times. It all comes down to communication. They have to understand what you really are looking for to get a good result. My recommendation is to use providers or packages that include multiple designers. That way if one of them doesn't get the concept, somebody else might.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah these both have 5 designers each assigned to your job...Think I'm going with designteam. I'll let you all know how it turns out...we'll see it takes a few days...

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
I've used similar services where they say they have x number of designers working on your logo (not those 2) and did NOT have good results.

I would suggest a place like 99designs or designoutpost instead.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Right now, I'm using elogocontest which is similar to 99designs.

I think it really depends on how specific your description is and how easy it is to achieve your specified goal. There were two other contests started within a day of mine, both with much larger prizes ($100 compared to my $45) but I've gotten more submissions than either of those contests and a lot of them are VERY high quality stuff. The only difference I can see is that I was somewhat specific in my design brief, and I'm also very specific in the comments I leave for each design, leaving designers the ability to tweak it to be more like what I want.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Right now, I'm using elogocontest which is similar to 99designs.

I think it really depends on how specific your description is and how easy it is to achieve your specified goal. There were two other contests started within a day of mine, both with much larger prizes ($100 compared to my $45) but I've gotten more submissions than either of those contests and a lot of them are VERY high quality stuff. The only difference I can see is that I was somewhat specific in my design brief, and I'm also very specific in the comments I leave for each design, leaving designers the ability to tweak it to be more like what I want.
Are you comfortable posting or PMing a link to your contest? I would love to see the results. I just finished one on 99designs and had pretty good entries.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'll throw designoutpost.com into the mix as a recommendation. I've worked with them before (on both sides of the fence) and they're some great peeps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts