T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will try to keep this non-promotional, by presenting only the facts. I am one of the Senior Partners at E-Shirt.com, and I thought I would answer some of the questions that people had about our services:

1) We use Direct to Garment presses, and the process currently does not support dark garment printing (however if with anyone with a Kornit is looking for a long term relationship, we might be interested in passing on Dark color jobs).

2) We made many enhancements in 2008 to our Store Owner interface, and 2009 will see the complete rewrite of our store front pages. In addition, we will make a few more improvements to our store owner pages in 2009.

3) High quality store owner content sees an unprecedented amount of exposure with our service, and quite a few of our store owners have told us that their stores with us outperform their CafePress and Zazzle stores many times over (contact me for contact lists-some of our store owners have agreed to evangelize for us).

4) In the end of 2008 we combined our ArtApart.com and E-Shirt.com services into one service, and now all our services are under one URL (however we still sell our Christian content under the name Christian-Clothing.com also).

5) Without going into exact details, the number of store owners who use our service is currently measured in the tens of thousands, and many of our store owners also have stores with CafePress and Zazzle (since there is no penalty or cost, why not?).

We are interested in improving our services. So if you have positive comments about how to improve our services, we would be interested in hearing them. Please send them to mdomo(-at-)artapart.com.
Please note, this is not a customer service e-mail address, but only for comments, I can not guarantee that you will get a reply.

Sincerely,
Joel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry our response took two weeks. December is the busiest time of the year for us, and our reaction time is definitely affected. Now for the good news!

We have completed a site/facilities upgrade, and E-Shirt.com is now staged to offer dark garments starting March 14, 2009. Storeowners now have access to a wide array of garments in colors ranging from white to black and many colors in between (ex. Navy, Chocolate, Red, Royal, Forest, etc). Also, the wholesale prices of these garments has been strategically set to be lower than those of our competitors (CafePress / Zazzle) so you make more money (and we hope to see more of you)! Also, we have added sales notification (you get an e-mail when a sale has been made) and a storeowner forum. We are committed to improving your ability to sell t-shirts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.