T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
277 Posts
Looking for a source who can make these for us? Thanks in advanced.

My company does it, too.
If u r still looking for a seller to make the transfer, u can google CSTOWN for more details.

Or if u have found one, hope u get a nice transfer design.
Best wishes!

· Registered
277 Posts
Kingwoo, I need something very simple in rhinestone, but only one. Can you do that?
Hi, Geniebell!
Apologize for my late revert.
We do rhinestone transfers. But we work with business corporations. We don't sell to the end customers. That's because we r in China and we have to consider the cost for this long distance.
So we do have our little requirement that if u represent a company, we can do it like this:
1. If u want some stock products which u can find on our website, the MOQ is at least 6 pieces of transfers.
2. If u can't find what u want in our stock collections, and u need us to make u a customizing job, u'll have to order at least 50 pieces for your first order.

Coz u said u need to buy only one, I'm not sure if I can convince my colleagues to do that. Maybe u can give me more details and let me talk to my colleagues.

Hope I can finally help u to get what u want!:)

· Registered
77 Posts
We ended up going with USA Rhinestones - Wholesale Rhinestones and Sequin Designs - they did a great job on the orders.
Kriscad, nice to hear that. Hope everything goes well.
Next time when you need some mix material transfers, you could try us - peakembxf.com - we are a professional supplier for different materials heat transfers, such as rhinestone, sequin, vinyl and glitter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.