T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have an active 99dogs.com store, feel free to post it below. I don't think I've seen one in action yet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I started one there a while ago. Was hoping to use them for bulk orders. Might still could, but i gave up after super slow response times on thier end. Couldn't even find a phone number for them on the site anywhere. I see they have one now, but i haven't dealt with them any or made any purchases. Not sure if they have made any changes in the customer service end.

you can look here for the shop front i had started - it's still there.

Jock

·
Registered
43 Posts
thx. I found the phone number on the contact page. It hadn't been there before. For sure an east coast shop would have been great. I think i read in there somewhere that the office is in NY but they print in CT. I was doing a design for some folks at the coast guard station at maniquin who wanted a large amount to start then be able to purchase one off from there. They needed the navy blue t-shirts for morning pt. at the time 99 dogs was the only one i could find. I still have the design burried in the cp shop somewhere. I would have forgotten it but someone bought a mug the other day.
The 99 dogs shop is still real slow to load even with cable. I wish they would get their act together also.

Jock

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ah yes, the contact page! lol I might get a store and just keep an eye on them, maybe they'll improve! ;-) Yes, the problem with cafepress (California) is it takes 3+ weeks for delivery, I'm pretty much right on the border in Eastern Canada...wonder how long it would take to send from Conneticut or does it stop in NY first? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts