T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've already setup a shop at SpreadShirt.com, feel free to post your link below.

I'm interested to see what others have done :)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a shop their as well that I'm testing the quality on :) My first order actually went to Bill's T-Shirt Model's service so I could get some product pictures (they seemed to ship it pretty fast).

I'll be ordering a test order for myself today to check the quality before it goes "live".

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks interesting. All the sample shops they have there seem to be German or Dutch. I'm guessing they're based in Europe somewhere? Talk about a huge market to tap into!

Bill

P.S. - great to have a place to talk about all these services!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tortus32 said:
Looks interesting. All the sample shops they have there seem to be German or Dutch. I'm guessing they're based in Europe somewhere? Talk about a huge market to tap into!
They originally started in Germany with spreadshirt.de, then they opened up an center in Europe at spreadshirt.net. Just recently they opened their doors in the US with spreadshirt.com.

The US site still has a few remanents of the original German site that they seem to be taking care of, but overall the functionality is there.

I placed my first order on Wednesday about 3pm and it shipped out on Thursday about 3pm. The printing/shipping times seem to be pretty fast so far.

You'll probably see the shirts before I do, so you'll have to let me know how they look :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just received my test shirt today, and it made a good impression. The quality of the design material seems good and it's well fused to the fabric - seems very solid and it looks great. I'll want to wash it a couple of times to see if any of that changes but so far, so good.

The garment itself seems a little odd to me; it's a "Long Sleeved T-Shirt" from Hanes, but it's heavier than a T-shirt usually is and has fairly heavy knit cuffs and waistband. It looks more like a sweatshirt than a T-shirt, but it's lighter than a sweatshirt would be, too.

Bill, if I ever have my way with the Spreadshirt store layout system I think this might be a job for your T-shirt models :).

(ignore the testing edits, please)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a shop but there isn't much in it currently, I only have one "custom" design (something I sent in, thanks Bradley!) and all the other things are hidden right now.
I set it up but I really wish there was a way to have different sections. I'll have to work on it more later on, as it is I can't ever view their buttons and things, which makes it a bit hard.
Here is what I have at the moment though... http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=1172
The design is a friend's band's logo... I also have an account at CP set up for it but haven't really spread the word about any of it yet... I just ordered buttons from CP to sell/hand out at a local club and had some vinyl decals made by someone I met at Comicon when I went... hopefully I'll see those soon.

I want to order something from Spreadshirt, I haven't decided what I should get or if I should deffenetly do it quite yet.
I'm thinking that the non-flock kind is the same printing process as my Skinny Puppy shirt that I had made at Comicon, but I'm not quite sure.
If so it has washed quite well and I have had it for uh, over a year (hehe) and washed it maybe 6 times (I don't wear it often).

-Cassie

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pleased to hear that they are producing good quality results. I cant wait to get mine now. I got an email last Wed/Thu saying it had been sent so shouldnt be too long :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes i've ordered some of them and they had a real cool quality, flock print rocks! you can choose the colors/printtype when you create the products.

have fun!

·
Registered
36 Posts
As of today whatever strange thing was going on (for me, anyhow) in the Spreadshop management screens seems to have been fixed. Now I can read all the titles and see all the buttons and, I assume, edit everything :).

Not sure what it was - things were still wacky last night - but it looks much more usable now.

On the other hand they rejected two new designs, apparently because of their complexity.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello - I like the smartmunkee. I've got a spreadshirt shop too:

www.diddyshade.co.uk
http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=68151

I was going to ask about formatting the spreadshirt page - headers and footers aside, I wondering about putting some more navigation/content to the left of the store. Has anyone done this yet?

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I tried this a few months back I found that you couldn't use remotely hosted graphics in a Spreadshirt store; so if you want to add graphical content you need to upload the images to your Spreadshirt account, make a note of the URL for each image, and use those image links in your HTML.

Kind of a pain, but doable. You can design teh HTML on your own machine with local copies of the graphics, and then paste in the URLs of Spreadshirt's copy of your images when it's ready.

On the other hand, it has been a few months, and things do change; maybe this is one of them :).

·
Registered
11 Posts
tortus32 said:

Bill

P.S. - great to have a place to talk about all these services!
Yes they are based in germany!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.