T-Shirt Forums banner

Any Women in Screen Printing or DTG?

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  brittanymj8 
#1 ·
I ran across this site: Mom Improvement that had an article about garment printers on it. It just got me thinking, are there many women, or ANY women, in this part of the t-shirt business? I assume this is site is by at least ONE?

It seems like the women that do get into custom t-shirts are all doing rhinestones or embroidery.

So...any screen printing ladies?

#4 ·
There are many women who screen print or have the equipment and employees who help with the printing process. We started with embroidery because that's what our retail store sold the most of, but we brought in many other types of decoration methods over the years to compliment the equipment we already owned. Now we are a one-stop-shop that has been happily moving forward for over 25 years.

#5 ·
We have a small family run business, and although my focus has been on the graphics and office end these past few years, I pulled the squeegee for many years and still go out and run jobs here and there :) along with heat seal, laser engraving, transfers and I can even run our new automatic press!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.