T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a university graduate from the UK and have recently set up a new fitness clothing brand. I am looking for some reviews and general thoughts on my t-shirt designs and the state of the whole website. All thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.

My clothing brand is called MY BODY IS A TEMPLE and you can take a look at www.mybodyisatemple.com

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Good Job mate... you definitely have what it takes.
If I was you, I'd create 10-20 times more products to have a lot of variety, and then go make some deals with some gym owners etc. I hope you know what I mean. Be smart with the pricing and marketing now

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks good mate.

I would also go for pictures with models if you can. Preferably in action & looking like they are completely succeeding with theyre fitness goals. :)

Mens Yoga seems to be getting more popular too with limited gear available. Maybe something to look into.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I was surprised to see a design with the American flag. Is that popular over there? I would have thought Union Jack if anything.
Actually people do wear shirts with the American flag in Europe, in the same way as Americans wear the Brazilian, the Jamaican, or the UK flag. They represent an image and a way of life.
Some people have no taste of course, and here is an example of an abomination

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.