T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about offering belts along with shirts. I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with them, good or bad. I thinking about have some of the same designs on the belts as the shirts. has anyone done this?

·
Registered
804 Posts
i had a belt buckle line that i used to get belts for...... stay away from the bonded leather ones.... they have different color belts.... the color overlay peels off and the holes in the belt dont hold up....

try to get the better leather ones..... i havent looked into vynle/plastic belts though.....

b

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I had Greg at Miles to Go make me 10 military belts and I sold out within a couple of weeks so I'm about to order some more ....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Anyone tried to cut down this web belt material? I'm looking for a cheap way to make some lanyards and thought maybe I could cut the belt material into 2 or three parts and just grommet the end together to make a loop.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Anyone tried to cut down this web belt material? I'm looking for a cheap way to make some lanyards and thought maybe I could cut the belt material into 2 or three parts and just grommet the end together to make a loop.
I think it would fray too much, but I could be wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts