T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find a reputable factory here in New York that can manufacture my dog shirts to our specs.

New to the game, I do not understand the manufacturing process. Must I have the textiles first before approaching the manufacturer, or will some of these manufacturers be a one stop shop? What should i expect?

I have the specifications and I also have the exact shirt that I would like to have made over.

If anyone can has any input or suggestions, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Ray

I live in NYC and I have no idea what type of market your in, but I'm assuming your in the bridge or better market. If my assumption are correct I would advise to stay away from Manhattan factory facility's.
(they are mad expensive)

I would suggest to go Brooklyn or outside Manhattan for manufacturing. There's a place called Frontier group that is very good.

Their address is:
building #34 34th street (between 4th ave & 3rd ave)
closer to 3rd ave. Ask for Rosanna
Tel#718-832-8788
This facility Cuts your fabric and sew aswell

Theres also another sewing facility that on the same block, but closer to 4th ave and they only T shirts *& Tank tops. I forgot the building# but I think its on 3rd or 4th floor. When you visit Frontier group, I would suggest to go visit this building and scout around, considering the area is nothing but manufacturing of all types, mostly apparel.

Right across the street is a cutting facility
(only cuts fabric and block fuse)

Company: TNC Fashions inc.
33 34th street - 3rd floor
Ask for James Lin
Tel#718-788-8663

If you need additional facility's or information, let me know. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
appreciate it bro.

thanks

Hi Ray

I live in NYC and I have no idea what type of market your in, but I'm assuming your in the bridge or better market. If my assumption are correct I would advise to stay away from Manhattan factory facility's.
(they are mad expensive)

I would suggest to go Brooklyn or outside Manhattan for manufacturing. There's a place called Frontier group that is very good.

Their address is:
building #34 34th street (between 4th ave & 3rd ave)
closer to 3rd ave. Ask for Rosanna
Tel#718-832-8788
This facility Cuts your fabric and sew aswell

Theres also another sewing facility that on the same block, but closer to 4th ave and they only T shirts *& Tank tops. I forgot the building# but I think its on 3rd or 4th floor. When you visit Frontier group, I would suggest to go visit this building and scout around, considering the area is nothing but manufacturing of all types, mostly apparel.

Right across the street is a cutting facility
(only cuts fabric and block fuse)

Company: TNC Fashions inc.
33 34th street - 3rd floor
Ask for James Lin
Tel#718-788-8663

If you need additional facility's or information, let me know. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts