T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied through my leasing company on my equipment, and they got an approval through an outside bank of theirs (not them directly) but it needs to be paid off in a year...at what seems like a pretty high interest rate.

I'd like to try somewhere else.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Paypal has a program I like where they lend you money for a single fixed fee and then you pay it back with automatic withdrawals of a percentage of each sale you make. Almost painless to make the payments because it's just a little at a time and it's automatic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Paypal has a program I like where they lend you money for a single fixed fee and then you pay it back with automatic withdrawals of a percentage of each sale you make. Almost painless to make the payments because it's just a little at a time and it's automatic.
I never heard of this program and i using paypal for years now. Also need a take a little loan, just checking my options

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I never heard of this program and i using paypal for years now. Also need a take a little loan, just checking my options
To qualify you need to have a significant and regular income processed through Paypal. I use them for all the payments I get from credit cards. When I have a loan they automatically take an agreed-upon percentage of each sale to pay the loan back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is a good service noeltichy giving personal loans. Very easy to find them and the process is not complicated at all. Just check if you can find them in your area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts