T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a pair of the 11oz DyeWraps (clip version). They're working pretty well, but due to their design, the contact with the mug stops too short from the handle for my liking. I can deal with this for a while, but definitely would like something better for my next purchase.

I hear the cactus wraps can sublimate more of the mug. Should I give these a try or do you have any other recommendations? As much as I like the ease of use of the clip mechanic, I have no problem switching to a drill for screw wraps.

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure how they compare to others, but the Cactus Wraps are about 1/4" from the handle depending on the mug and the diameter. Simple and fast to put on with a torque power driver.

Steve
That's perfect. DyeWraps end a bit over 1/2" from the handle. 1/4 closer makes a big difference.

selanac said:
We use Cactus Wraps. They work pretty well. You need Heat Tape to tape the paper down.
Think that's true for all wraps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.