T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, Got a bit of a unique question here. This MP5 is a bit odd-shaped in nature. We're lucky to be in a part of the country that allows us to have it set on a large table in our garage converted to a shop. We are a fulltime home based enterprise. I was entertaining the idea of moving the MP5 into the office space we have in our home and out of the shop. The thought occured to me that getting this thing in through our 2'10" wide door is going to be difficult without tilting it. Then we'll have to do this everytime we load it onto our transporter and take it to shows. Is anyone out there doing this already and discovered a process that makes this feasible?

· Registered
178 Posts
I havnt had an issue yet. I do fill the lines and level 3 clean. As well as a manual clean. But the printer is unplugged for a total of 5 mins. I think if you travel with it unplugged you might need to run the cleaner and purge the lines. But I would check with Anajet.

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That seems it would be very expensive in ink costs to clean and refill the lines every move. Hope you wouldn't have to do that, however you wouldnt want it to sit for too long without power.

I agree Chad...While in transit it would be powered on inside the transporter and allow it to continue doing its regularly scheduled cycling of ink...it would only be powered off for 15 minutes max. Its the tilting of the machine the concerns me most. Appreciate all the input. I finally got the machine behaving and earning its keep....so last thing I want is to aggravate matters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.