T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am over here in Shikoku and would like to get to know some members from Japan. Come on in and lets talk!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really. A lot of the stuff is imported or subbed out. To be honest in the 13yrs I have been in this area I have never seen anyone do silk screening.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not really. A lot of the stuff is imported or subbed out. To be honest in the 13yrs I have been in this area I have never seen anyone do silk screening.

i think you use lasers to print tshirt in Japan :D so whats hot in Japan ? on t-shirts

are you a printer ?

·
Registered
229 Posts

i think you use lasers to print tshirt in Japan :D so whats hot in Japan ? on t-shirts

are you a printer ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

are you a printer ?
lasers are used to print on a lot of things but t-shirts arent one of them. lol

I am an importer and seller. I have been importing a lot
t-shirts since last year and anything that has English writing on it will pretty much sell.

·
Registered
229 Posts
lasers are used to print on a lot of things but t-shirts arent one of them. lol

I am an importer and seller. I have been importing a lot
t-shirts since last year and anything that has English writing on it will pretty much sell.
what do you import ? any products to showcase here ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts