T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently running DTG brand machines but we are looking to increase our output of dtg printed products. I am looking to upgrade in order to get improved quality, efficiency and consistency

The Kornit Breeze or Brother GT 782 would seem to be the answer. I understand that all the major DTG T-shirt printers use Kornit (ie cafepress, spreadshirts etc). So kornit seems to be the way foward.

Any positive or negative experiences please let me know ?

· Registered
38 Posts
Hi CCCC

I just back from HK and See the machine already. It really better than to used Brother because it is not needs pre-process before printing. You can put t-shirt on machine and after finished to printing you only move your shirt to Dyer. This is very short process than you using other machine. It is very complex and the leader on the market for Kornit products.

Theera.bps

· Registered
10 Posts
Kornit Breeze is O.K.
some feedback for ya:
Hard to work out consumable costs as the machine does not tell you (unlike brother)
The decoder strip is exposed to environmental misting (it could easily have been enclosed ) so needs to be regularly removed and cleaned.
The spray solution can cause discoloration on white tees once dried.
Bright Red and blue can be problematic streaking can occur.
Proper curing of printed white and grey tees at the right time and temp seems to be an ongoing debate.

But asides from all that im sure the Kornit boys and girls in Isreal are beavering away to improve in these areas.

It has the lowest consumable costs in the market place which makes it the market leader.

good luck! (youll need it)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.