T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, Have just bought all the latest ricoh printer and inks for sub and cotton. i'm going to my first bike show in a couple of weeks and want to avoid printing live on my first outing. Any ideas on what mugs and tees to pre print to take along to sell? Help greatly appreciated as the holiday money is now spent and i need a return of some sort now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: need help on bike show

Thanks Nick. I guess, bike pics and logos on mugs etc would be a good test base. Just wondered if anyone knew what was selling at theese shows in particular. Worst case, being stuck with lots of modern bikes when everyone wants BSA or Triumph.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts

hi, Have just bought all the latest ricoh printer and inks for sub and cotton.
I'd assume you know that sublimation inks don't work on cotton....correct?

Only other thing is in your reply above you mentioned logos....you do understand that logos are trademarks protected by intellectual property laws and you must be licensed to reproduce them.

Don't mean to be a downer just trying to be helpful.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

thanks guys, I got all that.
Now I'm searching for transfer prople in Ireland or the UK . Not as easy as you think. Three weekends to the show.
Appreciate all your help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.