T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to see if anyone is interested in getting together a 10-12 team league on yahoo for fantasy football this year? If you're interested post here, and I'll create a league for us, if we get enough people.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We could even have a league with 6 or 8 but the more the merrier. It's easy to do, just have to rank some players and after they're drafted, put in a starting lineup weekly.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I smell maybe a free giveaway to winner *hint hint rodney* j/k. but yes it could be fun it kinda makes the actual games more exciting but a bummer when your player doesnt do good.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Any more spots available..........this will be my 3rd season in my two leagues in South Carolina. All I can say is I am addicted (NFL network is on TV all night and it drives my wife crazy). Not sure who you guys/girls have used before but CBSsportsline is pretty good. Let me know either way

·
Registered
114 Posts
^ I believe there is spots open if Josh doesnt register a league then i could do that on yahoo and let whoever is interested know the details.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now we have 4 players:
Me, Shirthappens, Engbulldog & Comin'outswingin

Any other takers, I was waiting to register the league until we have enough players. 2-4 more members would be great. If no one comes through, there are a few sales guys here that will get in to help fill up the league.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anymore Takers? Getting ready to register the league in about a week. You don't have to be an expert, I'm certainly not.

Right now we have 5.....
Me, Shirthappens, Engbulldog, Rodney & Comin'outswingin

...let's get 3 more!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ok, the league is set up and ready to go. To sign up you need to create a yahoo user id.

Then go to this link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=11vkO6bnu7F

And enter the League ID & Password
League Name: T-shirt Forums
League ID #: 395362
Password: football

After that, enter your info as prompted and then be sure to prerank your players as you value them. As soon as everyone is signed up and ranked, I'll set the league to auto draft.

I think we only have 5 players so if anyone else wants in be sure to sign up! As mentioned before, if we don't get 8 from the forum, I have a few guys from here at Imprintables that want to get in.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
JoshEllsworth said:
Ok, the league is set up and ready to go. To sign up you need to create a yahoo user id.

Then go to this link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=11vkO6bnu7F

And enter the League ID & Password
League ID: T-shirt Forums
Password: football

After that, enter your info as prompted and then be sure to prerank your players as you value them. As soon as everyone is signed up and ranked, I'll set the league to auto draft.

I think we only have 5 players so if anyone else wants in be sure to sign up! As mentioned before, if we don't get 8 from the forum, I have a few guys from here at Imprintables that want to get in.
What is the league ID number?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
ok, I'm in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts