T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every one,
i have big big problem because i do big mistake on our flatbed machine , in my machine theres two board one call relay board and second main motherboard and connection between two board and the head with cable and i remove the relay board and i dont know how i will fix it. ;(
plsssssssssssss any one can help me

thanks advance

Attachments

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The machine have paper jam error and I try to solve and I can't do anything and I ask one technical in our country he said maybe problem in the board so I remove it for checking but I convince replace the correct place for cable that why I'm upset :(

· Registered
226 Posts
My R230 is also from Magnetic. I have not had the best of luck with the technical department. I have had to work through all of my problems on my own but so far I have learned a lot about how these printers work. I even had to buy a spare printer and replace a transistor on the main board at one point. Not an easy job!

My interaction with jishubu is nothing but a language barrier nightmare so I'm glad I was able to figure it out on my own. I still need a replacement main board for mine because I had to jump out a blown fuse caused by the blown transistor. It makes me nervous that I have no fuse protection. Because they use a secondary board, they made changes to the main board so the one from my spare printer will not simply plug in.

As to your problem, the tray moves out as part of the startup procedure. This isn't normal. If the printer thinks it has a piece of paper on startup, it will eject that piece of paper. This is what it appears to be doing. Find your paper edge sensor and see if it has been knocked out of position or that the cable is connected correctly. Now that you have taken your two boards out you might be in trouble. Without taking care to mark where everything unplugged from, I'm not sure anyone s going to be able to help you put it all back together. Jishubu will just scold you for not reading the directions about not taking the printer apart at least that's what he did to me :).

· Registered
80 Posts
This is FATAL ERROR for epson printer.
red blink 0.1s ink+paper
- not connect pump motor
- defect reley board
- APG Motor connector cable to the
main Board
- Relay Connector Cable to the
Main Board Connector CN8
- Connector Cable to the
Main Board Connector CN13
- FFC to the Relay Board
Connector CN1 and Main Board Connector​
CN5
- Check the CR Scale for damages and dirt
- Check that the CSIC FFC, Head FFC, and the Sensor FFC are securely connected to the Main Board Connectors CN10, CN11,
CN12, CN14 and CN15
- Print Head Connector
Check cables which are moving, possible broken wire
GOOD LUCK :)

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thank you mr.Mikistromar but before post in this site i give epson service to fix it but they dont accept because the printer not buy from them and we do alteration on that printer and the relay board not for epson that's why i post her to need help
thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.