T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have another issue today! ....Came to print, underbase camt out perfect....but the colour pass hasn't come out right and cyan / magenta isn't printing correctly...ran a bunch of head cleans (6)...hasn't improved...No idea what's going on....I layed out each cmyk colour in a file and printed on a white t shirt to test the colours and 2 came out weird..yellow and black are fine..

Any ideas?

I did rock the printer back and forward to mix up/agitate the inks before using so wondering if that's why it's playing up.

Stressing me out for a change! :s

All I can really do is keep running head cleans...I noticed some small air gaps in the colour lines on inspection.....I imagine by running a load of head cleans it should pull them through and clear eventually? Dont really want to power clean / flush it as it wastes a load of inks.

Anybody else had a similar issue?

Cheers

File
Colorfulness Azure Rectangle Grey Tints and shades

Print

Rectangle Grey Wall Material property Asphalt

Product Rectangle Purple Textile Violet

Rectangle Textile Grey Font Material property

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ran a bunch more head cleans now...still no joy..

printed another test print with them 4 colours..... and its got worse...now black isn't printing properly ...... this printers driving me insane I am sure

Brown Rectangle Art Creative arts Grey

Screen now says replace ink ctrg on the front and a red light so i can no longer do anymore head cleans........no idea what the hell is going on

Anybody?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Last I saw was a message replace ink ctrg... I have never seen that message before.....so I reset all the tanks and since then its tried to run through some sort of ink charging mode but crashed at around 18% so I cant get any further :( Says error 00010035

Cant do any head cleans now because it wont complete whatever its trying to do so I cant run the normal startup sequence and let it go to standby. So now time is ticking and I am stuck with this situation.

Id hoped to take it to resolute but they said they dont allow that and I cant afford the call out they quoted being 4 hours away. . :cry: so it's going to be scrap.

Gutted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts