T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I travel onto unfamiliar turf with a request. I've worked with pixel designs and nothing but. However, with t-shirts, you want vector. Now, I made a design and can't for the life of me make it into a vector format. I come to the experts and ask if there is someone willing to do one conversion for me. I'd like to get this one finished and after that I will take all the time in the world to teach the new art to myself.

Please send me an PM if you can help a poor soul out.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I've worked with pixel designs and nothing but. However, with t-shirts, you want vector.
Not correct, you can work 100% bitmap (a.k.a. raster and pixel) if you setup your document correctly. All my designs are finished in Photoshop and 100% a bitmap image before press.

The important parameters are: work at the full printing size. Meaning if you want the design to print at 13" x 17" inches for example, your document needs to be setup that size in your program. Next you want your document to be at 300 dpi/ppi, RGB color mode.

If your artwork meets these minimum requirements, working in raster software is no problem. It is what I do.

So full printings size, 300 dpi, RGB color mode.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts