Hello all! First off this is a great website. Full of kind people offering up some great advice.
I'm a newb.
I stumbled onto a themed business idea that I feel passionate about and want to start selling clothing. Mainly shirts to start out with. I've gotten this far:
Hired an incredible designer for 4-5 custom designs and a main logo. I've got a target audience, a web designer, and market package set up. All to just get the ball rolling.
I am trying to find some answers for the following questions:
1. Is it smarter to have a company print my shirts starting out? What do you recommend for that?
2. What company do you recommend for printing multiple shirts for the best prices?
2. What equipment would you need to print shirts much like that of the Affliction brand or Disciple clothing brand?
3. What brand of equipment do you recommend starting with?
4. What is the best shirt for the best price?
5. How many shirts do you recommend having in stock when the site goes live? Sizes?
Any other tips, warnings, or advice you could share to a newbie?
Thanks so much fellas and ladies!