T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured this was bound to come sooner or later. I'm pretty sure the image below will need to be printed using simulated process (correct me if I'm wrong). I have accurip and was wondering if there is an option within the program to help with the separation process? How should I go about separating this. I'm using Photoshop CS3. I was thinking about just splurging and purchasing QuikSeps. I've wanted the program for a while so I would feel more comfortable taking complex artwork. If I take this job it will pay for the program so it might be worth it. However, if I can figure out how to separate this without it, I'd like to hold off and save the $500 that the program will cost. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm sure this has something to do with channels, which I don't have much experience in.

This is going on white tees by the way. And the updated version wont have that dark, textured background.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I too, have Accurip, and no, there's nothing in it to separate your artwork.
I own QuikSeps Pro and it's GREAT !
Can't go wrong and it can do so much, you won't believe it.
You will be much happier with the results and you'll never be sorry.
Go for it.

Seriously.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. It looks like an awesome program, but it's reassuring to hear someone with personal experience rave over it. Thanks for your input!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts