T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
technosport and s&s activewear joined forces last year and their new website is up here

i personally use them for 95% of our wholesale garments (and buy blanks for school gym wear)
they have great prices and their customer service has always been quick and courteous

now with s&s they have added in a deconetwork app on their site
simply upload your design (or use a stock design and/or text) onto the tee style and color you want
then email it to your client (you can also save it for later use/manipulations),
after emailing it automatically offers you to save it for your own offline files

i tried it out this morning and it worked like a champ
the first pic is the mockup app on their site and the second pic is the email to your customer document
(it sends a full page pdf, i just cropped to the single shirt content)

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,068 Posts
I actually used this for the first time last week thinking i could get mocks done for the website. But image quality is subpar at best. I understand the reasoning; so your client doesn't take your artwork before paying you. But hopefully I missed the option to have a higher quality mock done?

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually used this for the first time last week thinking i could get mocks done for the website. But image quality is subpar at best. I understand the reasoning; so your client doesn't take your artwork before paying you. But hopefully I missed the option to have a higher quality mock done?
it seems like this is strictly for client approval type of mockups (no shadowing, low pixel, etc.)
not suitable for your website/promotional cards/etc

the main benefit is that it is has all the garment manufacturers and colors they sell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts