TShirtForums for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

You can:

- Read and browse the forums
- Post and reply to threads
- Edit posts that you've recently made
- Access, read and reply to PMs
- View an easy to navigate directory of our Preferred Vendors
- UPLOAD PHOTOS right from your phone!

Check it out in the app store today and let me know what you think :)

TShirtForums for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

There's a new section of the forums for TShirtForums iPhone app. Feel free to post your questions, suggestions, tips, and feedback there.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
princessracer said:
My only thing would be to have an option of "all the latest posts" like on here, we can go to see all of them at once, rather by category.
Thanks for downloading it and for posting feedback!

It looks like both the web version here and the app version show the category that the new posts are filed under.

On here it just shows it over to the side, but on the app, because of space limitations, it shows it "on top" of the post.

There are a *lot* more pages of new posts available on the web than there is on the app though. Maybe we can add more *pages* of new posts in the app.

If you go to the settings area, you can actually increase the number of posts loaded from 10, to 25, which may help some

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there a search function? Or will there be? Haven't found it if there is one.

Thanks for making this app. I'm using it right now. It's gonna be a great way to read the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums
Hmm, good question! I don't see a search.

I'll see if we can get that added as a feature in a future update

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I keep getting a "topic closed" message. This is happening in 60% of the topics I try to visit. Anyone know what is causing it and how to fix it? I love browsing the forums and I do it quite a bit from my phone, so this is getting pretty frustrating. PS- sorry if this has been asked before, I'm having trouble with the app, you see, so I couldn't find the answer. :)
Can you give me an example topic where you've had this issue?

Sometimes I think this happens if your internet connection is spotty.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
err... Still green on droids. How do you install an android app?
I think you can go to the Android Marketplace on your phone and search for T-Shirt Forums. From there it should have an install app button.

Or if you're on your phone now, you could click this link to the app in the Android Marketplace/Play store and you should be able to click the install button and get it done: http://tc.gd/droid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.