T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Buffalo New York...wing capital USA !...just found your site looking for information on printing on black t-shirts..glad to be here !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T-BOT said:
did you have to say that ? ... my mouth is watering now. :)

welcome Buffalo Wing. lol
Sorry bout that :( ...just came off of our annual Wing Fest 2006...thousands of people downtown enjoying every kind of wing you can imagine...and yet, I crave more...great time...

So, I'm new to the forum and was wondering, I've done my share of heat transfers with your everyday household iron...has that technology improved to the point where you can actually print on black t-shirts ?...I've read some of your posts and you're obviously a guy in the know...:)

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
TkdDad said:
So, I'm new to the forum and was wondering, I've done my share of heat transfers with your everyday household iron...has that technology improved to the point where you can actually print on black t-shirts ?...I've read some of your posts and you're obviously a guy in the know...:)
Well Im not that Guy. :) lol

Yes, you can print on All Fabric colors with a HOT home hand Iron.

Plastisol Transfers (with glue is best) work fine. As long as the transfer is small/medium size. With big jumbo size transfers it can be done too but i do not recommend it until you graduate from Transfer School. :) LOL, just kiddin'.

of course it depends who makes/sells these transfers and the transfer type.
Catalog transfers from PRO-WORLD for example, you do need a heat press.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool...thanks for the quick reply...and yes, I'm needing an education but the design of the graphic for the t-shirt is the easy part and I've done that forever...I'll check out the Plastisol stuff...thanks again...gotta go, the garlic parmesean wings I ordered just got delivered !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts