T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone aware of any problems or possibly having problems getting a press from anatol? The folks at anatol won't give a date to when my press is suppose to ship out, early in the loan process I was guaranteed a Titan press and now coming on 2 months I cant get anyone to call me or give any answers. Anatol required half the money to ship and they received the money from the lender and that automatically activates the loan for payment, bottom line is I need more answers and not from the regional rep a supervisor.
I put everything I had into getting this and now I feel like they have left me out in the cold with no answers and no press.

:mad:

· Registered
56 Posts
This is not un-common with them at all. Happened to me a few times, the sales rep at Anatol, not the outside rep flat out lied to me on numerous occasions. One time "the both with the shipment is lost somewhere en route" that is not a joke, that was one of his explanations. PM me with your phone number or I will give you mine and I will fill you in on what happened with me, and what they "said" they were going to do to make it right.

I'm sure your press will be a good press, they do a good job at that. Unfortunetly their "business model" or "approach" and service is very poor.

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Have a Titan. Coolest thing since sliced bread. Buy anoither in a heartbeat, may actually looking at a stratus 2.We had zero issues with anything including delivery, install, price, money. Sorry to hear others have had some issues, but glad not with the auto. Mike Jerasik was the chap we dealt with.

· Registered
15 Posts
I had the same experience. Was promised a Titan in 8 weeks, actually took twelve. Was given 3 different shipment dates. What was really frustrating was that after they finally shipped it to me it took an another two weeks for them to send a tech to assemble it.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't frustrated by the delay. I was frustrated by the lack of customer service. If I spend that kind of money I expect someone to communicate with me and just be honest.

· Registered
1,947 Posts
I think that's because of bad communication between the anatol HQ and their factory in Poland. I had some irritaiting expierience with them (I'm from Poland so I bought directly form the factory). Nothing big but irritaiting.

Apart from that the equipment is fantastic!

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im glad my press will be coming later this week. I had been talking to some friends this weekend and I told them how difficult it was to get answers and all the headaches that came along with this purchase of the press and they gave me an example of poor customer service, thought I share it with you folks.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUoAC5msF-U&feature=related[/media]

· Registered
18 Posts
I hope your press arrives on schedule and that it comes with no problems, but that has not been my experience with Anatol, a company I will never do business with again.

I paid for a manual press in December and did not get it -- following several postponements and a problem with the shipping company -- until mid-March. The press does not rotate as it should, and while I was promised a replacement on April 4, nothing has even shipped yet. No one from Anatol can ever be bothered to call us back. I have had to resort to legal recourse to try to get this taken care of.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Re: Anatol (problems no more)

My Titan arrived yesterday, well crated. Looks like I should be up and running once my rotary screw compressor comes in.

Just want to tell the folks out there I was anxious and I was being hasty on my initial posts of the problems, my rep has gone way out of his way to help me with a few arrangements that helped me out.

:D

Attachments

· Registered
25 Posts
Wow I wish I would've read this post before I decided to put out 20k deposit on a Horizon that was said to be in stock and ready to ship! Lies, excuses, and b.s. seems to be company policy at Anatol. I've put my business on the line by betting on the small guy when I should've taken the safe blue route:/...I've lost weeks with no equiptment being that i sold my old equiptment to make room for the new, I've lost 2 1000+pcs jobs (hopefully not the clients) that were in house ready to print being that I was told to have jobs ready for the tech to run while he setup and trains my guys, and I've lost hair due to the stress put forth by a company who could easily be direct about any issues that may or may not cause delays which is understandable and isn't something I'd even consider posting on TF about since things happen. I thought my understanding of this was made clear to them and all b.s.'n would be out the door after I fought tooth and nail to find out the horizon that I was told was in stock and would ship 3days later only to find out the next day it wouldnt even be state side till June due to a miscommuciation between dept's at anatol. At which time I spoke with "upper management" who told me a loaner press (Titan *downgrade) would ship 2days from then and be swapped out in june when horizon arrived. I thought this to be positive since they accomodated an unfortunate but understandable situation and a great start to our newly established biz relationship...its been over 2weeks and no press and plenty of reasons why from missing a chip, next for quality control, crating it now, to I have no idea (per sales rep). Total disregard for a customer/ a customers $/ and a customers business is what I've experienced from Anatol up to this point with all the blaten lies and misinformation..I didn't post 1 complaint when I purchased the first Anajet mPower 10 in Aug '11 and didn't receive it till jan 12. It was only suppose to be 1month lead time, but anajet was straight forward about things as they came, and I've been grateful to have purchased equipment from them! Maybe Anatol should try Anajets direct and honest approach to customer service..

BTW since i can't seem to contact anatol anymore, and they already have 20k so theyre not blowing my lines up anymore like the good ole pre-deposit days ;) any recomendations of how to get my $

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Maybe Anatol loves me. Maybe it's the fact I believe nobody.
Whether blue or red or tan, it never pays to sell off your current equipment until the new is installed. We've been dealing with heavier equipment for 30 years, and some basic tennents must be learned by ezperience.
We buy Belgian. Spanish, and some German equipment, as well as US made. It is truly a task to correctly time and implement a new pirce.
Since I have zero Anatol issues and love the Titan, I wish they would chime in and respond, and if communication is bad, fix it.

· Registered
25 Posts
Maybe Anatol loves me. Maybe it's the fact I believe nobody.
Whether blue or red or tan, it never pays to sell off your current equipment until the new is installed. We've been dealing with heavier equipment for 30 years, and some basic tennents must be learned by ezperience.
We buy Belgian. Spanish, and some German equipment, as well as US made. It is truly a task to correctly time and implement a new pirce.
Since I have zero Anatol issues and love the Titan, I wish they would chime in and respond, and if communication is bad, fix it.
I appreciate your input, and I shouldn't have complained about my old equipment being sold cuz that's simply my negligence, and not even the issue. If your intended party will not communicate with you how would you go about fixing communication problems? I'd love to hear my press is on it's way because I do believe they make great equipment just frustrated and maybe carried away with the tirade of complaints in my last post...I truly hope to move forward with Anatol, but not sure what's going on...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.